- How do I register?
Click on Register, complete the registration form, click on Register (green button) and follow next steps.
- How much does it cost?
Participation is FREE
- How and when can I book meetings?
From the 26th of October on you can book meetings.
Click on "Participants" from the main menu
Use the green button on each profile to "Book Meetings"
You MUST accept or reject each meeting requests
Please note - meetings that are "Pending" will not be scheduled. You must "Accept" your meetings.
- I can’t attend due to unforeseen circumstances. What should I do?
Contact the organiser as soon as possible. If you have meetings scheduled please let your meeting partner know.
- When will my profile go live?
Profiles are reviewed by the organisers to ensure they meet an acceptable standard. A clear, concise profile which defines your business, who you want to meet and what you want to achieve through your participation help you find the most appropriate partners and ensure you get maximum value from the event. You will be contacted by the organiser if you need to make changes.
- I can not send 1:1 meeting requests
- Please check if you have activated your availability. Menu: Meetings -> AVAILABILITY
- Meeting requests must be accepted to be scheduled.
- What if I forget my password?
Log in with your Autologin link (on the mail you received after registering), go to the "Registration" tab and click on "Change Password".
If you can't find your Autologin, click on Login and then on "Forgot password?"
- Can I make changes to my profile?
Yes, you can amend or add to your profile anytime by logging into your account and editing the content.
- How long are the meetings?
Meetings will be 20 minutes long. Be prepared. Think about your questions, what you want to get out of the meeting and what information the other person might want from you.
Any other questions?
T: +34 943 30 90 09