How does it work?
A matchmaking or networking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-2-face talks. 15-20 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections before the bell rings and the next talk starts.
1) Online registration
- Register via the green button "Register now".
- Add contact and organisation details as requested.
- You must select the network session in order to participate in the 1:1 meetings.
2) Make yourself visible through an outstanding business profile
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a clear profile. The more detail, such as company background, business offers and interests you provide, the more you will benefit from the matchmaking. Your co-operation profile is your online business card.
- Explain the product/project/technology/expertise you are offering or looking for.
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for.
- Published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organizers of the event.
- High-quality profiles are visited 50 to 100 times before, during and even after the event.
- A meaningful profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
3) How to manage bilateral meetings?
The booking of meetings opens a few weeks before the event or after a certain number of participants have registered. You will be notified by an e-mail alert once booking has opened.
- Browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles.
- Use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals.
- Send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet.
- Adding a short reason why you are interested in a meeting will increase the acceptance.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled.
- Date and time of a meeting will be scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request considering the mutual availability.
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate. It is a matter of politeness to let the requester know if you are interested in a meeting or not.
SOME PARTICIPANTS CAN’T BE BOOKED. WHY?
Participants available for meeting requests are indicated by a green button “Available”, otherwise:
- You may not have registered for 1:1 meetings. Please make yourself available for 1:1 networking session via Agenda / Event Agenda.
5) Short before and during the event
SHORT BEFORE THE EVENT
- You can view date/time of your meetings via the Menu “Meetings” at any time.
- Check all your pending meeting requests and consider accepting or decline.
- Download the "b2match" Mobile App (iOS/Android) to:
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone,
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations),
* manage additional meetings during the event (send/receive/confirm requests)/
DURING THE EVENT
- Check again the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform. Due to last minute changes it might have changed slightly.
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.